View Profile Rat-Chili

94 Movie Reviews

Pretty good, it’s always cool to see such high production value in animation from independent artists. The style you guys have chosen for the show is fun and pretty unique, I just wish I could say the same about the writing. As much as I like the way it looks and moves, the story and characters seem pretty generic. I feel like I’ve seen the bad babysitter and child who thinks they’re not a child type of story a million times. But the emphasis on cat characters is probably the strongest element you guys have towards creating a unique voice, so I would work in that a bit more.

This was really boring. The jokes didn’t land plus the voice sounded really weird and hard to understand, which is especially bad considering this is all dialogue and nothing else.

The camera movement is so fucking good. I love how it matches the energy of the fight and compliments the surprises and gags in the fight. Also the animation itself is sweet as hell too! I love the timing, makes the characters really feel like they have weight and power behind their punches.

Also gotta throw some love to the music and sound design because it’s just so goddamn fun and energetic.

Honestly the biggest thing this movie is missing is context. This fight scene would be more enjoyable if I understood who is fighting and why. It’s still a lot of fun by itself tho.

Shnubby responds:

Thanks for the advice. Next time i make a fight i will have a proper story or something

23 Game Reviews

Jesus Christ, I am not the one to go online and review a smut game but this shit stands out for sure.

The painted style is so beautiful, first off. I love the use of colors and how well the bouncy, stretchy animation compliments it and makes it seem more real. On top of that, the music choice was amazing. For a game that is trying harder to hit a bit of romance too, the music certainly lead it there. Complimented the atmosphere perfectly, made it feel a lot more passionate. And let's not forget about the voice acting, really well done there too. A lot of people who make smut content just put voices at the bottom of the list, but it's really nice to see a group that made it a priority because it paid off for sure. It sounded so genuine, especially with the music and atmosphere of the game. Romantic and dirty were definitely the vibes I was getting from it, which is perfect for what you peeps were trying to accomplish.

All around, just a very well made piece of work. Seriously, good job perfectly capturing what a moment like that is like, haven't seen many people who can do that. I'll definitely have to check the full version of this game out, maybe even see what other content you guys have made in the past.

Keep it up <3

momoirosoft responds:

Thank you! I aim to maintain this mood and quality even when the 'gameplay' stuff is added and the animations become more varied instead of just looping with a straight path.

But i'm very happy some people seem in tune with our goals here :D

~sacb0y

This game was amazing, it was very addicting and kept me entertained. The story behind was creative and the overall tone was dark and gross (I love that kind of shit). You guys just earned yourselves another five bucks. Bravo!

Pretty good

But it's very boring. I like the idea, but playing it is boring.

InvokeXorgPl responds:

Yes it is. You're right. But it is not supposed to be funny. This game was not created for that purpose. I think its quite shocking seeing it for the first time. Thanks for all people for voting and reviewing.

28 Audio Reviews

You kinda sound like Hotdiggedydemon.

As for the voice acting, it's borderline mediocre from what you showed. Granted, you did say that Jamal wanted speed over quality, so I can't blame you entirely. The voice just wasn't as convincing as a character, I guess. Not bad though.

Psychopath responds:

To whom it may concern, click the link in the description; that's not a script, that's a PM he sent to me after I left a review on an animation he uploaded about a week ago. He then removed it shortly after because I reviewed it.

In short, I did this voice acting clip to mock him since he wrote in the description of his movie that he was scouting for actors, before he removed it that is.

Awesome just plain awesome

The song was so full of suspence, it was just amazing and you even snuck some rock into it! You have magic audio powers or something because everything you make is so awesome it deserves the highest rating ever. 100/5

good

I like it how you made the song sound dark and creepy.

armydanywolf responds:

thanks but its crap...

140 Art Reviews

Very expressive style man, I love it! Good colors too.

callofcathulhu responds:

thank you!

This is so pure, I love it.

123survesh responds:

Yeah right..? The whole concept of There She is, is heart warming and pleasing :)

I like the composition and color choices, but it could use a bit more contrast to bring some more depth to it

The story of a boy who shoved too many crayons up his nose !!

20, Male